- Past Tours
- Profile LOGIN
Paris World Games 2019
- SPORTS/AGES: Basketball (MW) 10-17
- WHAT: The Paris World Games – 7,000 athletes from 60+ Countries
- WHERE: Paris, France
- WHEN: Early July 2019 (7 days, 6 nights) (Tournament is July 6-12, 2019)
- ITINERARY: Sample Itinerary *subject to changes
- HOW MUCH: $3,400 if paying in full for all travelers at time of enrollment. $3,700 if using a payment plan or adding additional travelers to an existing traveler.
- FLIGHT INFO: Flight details are available Feb. 15th and can be found on the TRIPS page after you log in.
Media Center (More Trip Info)
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO Include:
-Round trip airfare, taxes, and service fees from the team’s departure airport
-International hotel accommodations, taxes, and service fees (occupancy rules vary, see below)
-All airport transfers and transportation to scheduled activities
-Entertainment as outlined in the itinerary (amazing sightseeing excursions, authentic cultural experiences, guided educational tours)
-SaWUSA uniforms and equipment (*personalized souvenir jersey is an optional added fee)
-Entrance fees for the games/tournaments and international & USA sport sanctioning and approvals
-Experienced and knowledgeable local tour managers and SaWUSA coaches
-Outstanding service and commitment to your trip of a lifetime
-Teammates and friendships that you will remember forever
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO NOT Include:
-Travel to your departure airport
-Passport / Visa fees
-Individual medical insurance (primary)
-Travel insurance (recommended)
-Customary tipping (bus drivers, etc.)
-Personal items: souvenirs, telephone calls and internet, snacks, drinks, etc.
Paris World Games Specific Inclusions:
-Meals: Three meals a day. Breakfast in the morning at the hotel, lunch at tournament venues, Dinner at the Hotel.
-Hotels: based on 1-3 per room, 2/3 star hotels
Join the Team!
Luke Thomas (Ohio)
"It was a great time. It was the best trip I've ever been on. It's more of an educational experience to explore Europe and experience other cultures. There were 35 countries at our event. The coolest thing was just seeing everything. It was really emotional being at the concentration camp. It was a great experience. It was also cool to play other countries and see how they play basketball."
June 25, 2016Read More Testimonials