- 2019 Tours
- 2020 Tours
- Past Tours
- Profile LOGIN
Paris World Games 2019
- SPORTS/AGES: Basketball (MW) 10-17
- WHAT: The Paris World Games – 7,000 athletes from 60+ Countries
- WHERE: Paris, France
- WHEN: Early July 2019 (7 days, 6 nights) (Tournament is July 6-12, 2019)
- ITINERARY: Sample Itinerary *subject to changes
- HOW MUCH: $3,400 if paying in full for all travelers at time of enrollment. $3,700 if using a payment plan or adding additional travelers to an existing traveler.
- FLIGHT INFO: Flight details are available Feb. 15th and can be found on the TRIPS page after you log in.
Media Center (More Trip Info)
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO Include:
-Round trip airfare, taxes, and service fees from the team’s departure airport
-International hotel accommodations, taxes, and service fees (occupancy rules vary, see below)
-All airport transfers and transportation to scheduled activities
-Entertainment as outlined in the itinerary (amazing sightseeing excursions, authentic cultural experiences, guided educational tours)
-SaWUSA uniforms and equipment (*personalized souvenir jersey is an optional added fee)
-Entrance fees for the games/tournaments and international & USA sport sanctioning and approvals
-Experienced and knowledgeable local tour managers and SaWUSA coaches
-Outstanding service and commitment to your trip of a lifetime
-Teammates and friendships that you will remember forever
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO NOT Include:
-Travel to your departure airport
-Passport / Visa fees
-Individual medical insurance (primary)
-Travel insurance (recommended)
-Customary tipping (bus drivers, etc.)
-Personal items: souvenirs, telephone calls and internet, snacks, drinks, etc.
Paris World Games Specific Inclusions:
-Meals: Three meals a day. Breakfast in the morning at the hotel, lunch at tournament venues, Dinner at the Hotel.
-Hotels: based on 1-3 per room, 2/3 star hotels
Join the Team!
Miriam Cobb, Mother of Rafael Delgado (Florida)
"I've got to give you a standing ovation for putting this company together. Your staff, coaches and everyone involved with the United World Games 2018 did a great job. Thank you for giving our son Rafael Delgado the opportunity to be part of this wonderful event. It was a great experience for him. Thanks."
July 5, 2018Read More Testimonials