- Past Tours
- Profile LOGIN
Europe Lowlands 2019
- SPORTS: Baseball and Softball
- WHO: Ages 14-25
- WHAT: 5 Game Friendly Series and Tour
- WHERE: Netherlands/Belgium (Host Cities are Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, and Bruges)
- WHEN: Summer 2019 (10 days, 9 nights)
- ITINERARY: Sample Itinerary *subject to changes
- HOW MUCH: $4,200 if paying in full for all travelers at time of enrollment. $4,500 if using a payment plan or adding additional travelers to an existing traveler.
- FLIGHT INFO: Flight details are available Feb. 15th and can be found on the TRIPS page after you log in.
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO Include:
-Round trip airfare, taxes, and service fees from the team’s departure airport
-International hotel accommodations, taxes, and service fees (occupancy rules vary, see below)
-All airport transfers and transportation to scheduled activities
-Entertainment as outlined in the itinerary (amazing sightseeing excursions, authentic cultural experiences, guided educational tours)
-SaWUSA uniforms and equipment (*personalized souvenir jersey is an optional added fee)
-Entrance fees for the games/tournaments and international & USA sport sanctioning and approvals
-Experienced and knowledgeable local tour managers and SaWUSA coaches
-Outstanding service and commitment to your trip of a lifetime
-Teammates and friendships that you will remember forever
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO NOT Include:
-Travel to your departure airport
-Passport / Visa fees
-Individual medical insurance (primary)
-Travel insurance (recommended)
-Customary tipping (bus drivers, etc.)
-Personal items: souvenirs, telephone calls and internet, snacks, drinks, etc.
Europe Lowlands Specific Inclusions:
-Meals: Two meals a day. Typically this is breakfast in the morning at the hotel and then a two course dinner with drink together at night. Sometimes, depending on the schedule, lunch will be provided instead of dinner.
-Hotels: based on 2 per room, 4 star hotels
Carolyn Heath, Mother of Jeremy Heath (Texas)
"Thanks so much STUDENTathleteWorld! Our family's thanks you for giving our son a tremendous sports and humanitarian experience! I can truly appreciate the work that goes into organizing these events for young people from around the country. Kudos to you and your colleagues for the fantastic job that you do! I had a blast!"
July 31, 2017Read More Testimonials