- Past Tours
- Profile LOGIN
Europe Lowlands 2019
- SPORTS: Baseball and Softball
- WHO: Ages 14-25
- WHAT: 5 Game Friendly Series and Tour
- WHERE: Netherlands/Belgium
- WHEN: July 14-23, 2019 (10 days, 9 nights)
- ITINERARY: Sample Itinerary *subject to changes
- HOW MUCH: $4,200 if paying in full for all travelers at time of enrollment. $4,500 if using a payment plan or adding additional travelers to an existing traveler.
- FLIGHT INFO: Flight details are available Feb. 15th and can be found on the TRIPS page after you log in.
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO Include:
-Round trip airfare, taxes, and service fees from the team’s departure airport
-International hotel accommodations, taxes, and service fees (occupancy rules vary, see below)
-All airport transfers and transportation to scheduled activities
-Entertainment as outlined in the itinerary (amazing sightseeing excursions, authentic cultural experiences, guided educational tours)
-SaWUSA uniforms and equipment (*personalized souvenir jersey is an optional added fee)
-Entrance fees for the games/tournaments and international & USA sport sanctioning and approvals
-Experienced and knowledgeable local tour managers and SaWUSA coaches
-Outstanding service and commitment to your trip of a lifetime
-Teammates and friendships that you will remember forever
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO NOT Include:
-Travel to your departure airport
-Passport / Visa fees
-Individual medical insurance (primary)
-Travel insurance (recommended)
-Customary tipping (bus drivers, etc.)
-Personal items: souvenirs, telephone calls and internet, snacks, drinks, etc.
Europe Lowlands Specific Inclusions:
-Meals: Two meals a day. Typically this is breakfast in the morning at the hotel and then a two course dinner with drink together at night. Sometimes, depending on the schedule, lunch will be provided instead of dinner.
-Hotels: based on 2 per room, 4 star hotels
Rafael Delgado (Florida)
"The experience was a lifetime memory. I encourage and recommend my friends in Florida to look into it. I loved the fact to get the chance to play basketball with teams from other countries and make new friends."
July 10, 2018Read More Testimonials