- Past Tours
- Profile LOGIN
Euro Basketball Cup 2019
- SPORTS/AGES: Basketball (M) 14-18
- WHAT: Euro Basketball Cup
- WHERE: Spain (Host city is near Barcelona)
- WHEN: June 17-25, 2019 (9 days, 8 nights)
- ITINERARY: Sample Itinerary *subject to changes
- HOW MUCH: $3,900 if paying in full for all travelers at time of enrollment. $4,200 if using a payment plan or adding additional travelers to an existing traveler.
- FLIGHT INFO: Flight details are available Feb. 15th and can be found on the TRIPS page after you log in.
Media Center (More Trip Info)
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO Include:
-Round trip airfare, taxes, and service fees from the team’s departure airport
-International hotel accommodations, taxes, and service fees (occupancy rules vary, see below)
-All airport transfers and transportation to scheduled activities
-Entertainment as outlined in the itinerary (amazing sightseeing excursions, authentic cultural experiences, guided educational tours)
-SaWUSA uniforms and equipment (*personalized souvenir jersey is an optional added fee)
-Entrance fees for the games/tournaments and international & USA sport sanctioning and approvals
-Experienced and knowledgeable local tour managers and SaWUSA coaches
-Outstanding service and commitment to your trip of a lifetime
-Teammates and friendships that you will remember forever
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO NOT Include:
-Travel to your departure airport
-Passport / Visa fees
-Individual medical insurance (primary)
-Travel insurance (recommended)
-Customary tipping (bus drivers, etc.)
-Personal items: souvenirs, telephone calls and internet, snacks, drinks, etc.
Euro Basketball Cup Specific Inclusions:
-Meals: Three meals a day served at the hotel
-Hotels: based on 2 per room for adults, 3-4 per room for athletes, 3 star hotels
Join the Team!
Kevin Henning, Father of Coby and Chase Calvin (Washington)
"This was a great learning experience for the cultures history and of course the basketball games we got to play in and watch as parents. Loved the trip. Richie of course was amazing and Lucas was a great host. The coaches were above board and great with the kids. Played to win but played everyone. U14 Coach Darrin not only coached but taught the U14 kids."
June 29, 2016Read More Testimonials