- Past Tours
- Profile LOGIN
- SPORTS/AGES: Basketball (MW) 17-25, Volleyball (W) 10-19
- WHAT: 4 Game Exhibition Tour
- WHERE: Barbados
- WHEN: July 3rd – 9th (7 days, 6 nights)
- ITINERARY: Sample Itinerary *subject to changes
- HOW MUCH: $3,200 if paying in full for all travelers at time of enrollment. $3,500 if using a payment plan or adding additional travelers to an existing traveler.
- FLIGHT INFO: Flight details are available Feb. 15th and can be found on the TRIPS page after you log in.
Media Center (More Trip Info)
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO Include:
-Round trip airfare, taxes, and service fees from the team’s departure airport
-International hotel accommodations, taxes, and service fees (occupancy rules vary, see below)
-All airport transfers and transportation to scheduled activities
-Entertainment as outlined in the itinerary (amazing sightseeing excursions, authentic cultural experiences, guided educational tours)
-SaWUSA uniforms and equipment (*personalized souvenir jersey is an optional added fee)
-Entrance fees for the games/tournaments and international & USA sport sanctioning and approvals
-Experienced and knowledgeable local tour managers and SaWUSA coaches
-Outstanding service and commitment to your trip of a lifetime
-Teammates and friendships that you will remember forever
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO NOT Include:
-Travel to your departure airport
-Passport / Visa fees
-Individual medical insurance (primary)
-Travel insurance (recommended)
-Customary tipping (bus drivers, etc.)
-Personal items: souvenirs, telephone calls and internet, snacks, drinks, etc.
Barbados Specific Inclusions:
-Meals: 1-2 meals a day. Breakfast at the hotel is included each day. In addition you will get lunch two days during our excursions.
-Hotels: 2-3 per room (each traveler will have their own bed)
Lisa Racano, Mother of Allyssa Rusnock (New York)
"Thank you for Alyssa getting an amazing experience in Europe she LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT. She even asked if she could do it again next year."
July 27, 2016Read More Testimonials