- Past Tours
- Profile LOGIN
- SPORTS/AGES: Basketball (MW) 14-19, Softball (W) 14-25
- WHAT: 5 Game Friendly Series
- WHERE: Australia
- WHEN: July 1-11, 2019 (11 days, 10 nights)
- ITINERARY: Sample Itinerary *subject to changes
- HOW MUCH: $5,200 if paying in full for all travelers at time of enrollment. $5,500 if using a payment plan or adding additional travelers to an existing traveler.
- FLIGHT INFO: Flight details are available Feb. 15th and can be found on the TRIPS page after you log in.
Media Center (More Trip Info)
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO Include:
-Round trip airfare, taxes, and service fees from the team’s departure airport
-International hotel accommodations, taxes, and service fees (occupancy rules vary, see below)
-All airport transfers and transportation to scheduled activities
-Entertainment as outlined in the itinerary (amazing sightseeing excursions, authentic cultural experiences, guided educational tours)
-SaWUSA uniforms and equipment (*personalized souvenir jersey is an optional added fee)
-Entrance fees for the games/tournaments and international & USA sport sanctioning and approvals
-Experienced and knowledgeable local tour managers and SaWUSA coaches
-Outstanding service and commitment to your trip of a lifetime
-Teammates and friendships that you will remember forever
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO NOT Include:
-Travel to your departure airport
-Passport / Visa fees
-Individual medical insurance (primary)
-Travel insurance (recommended)
-Customary tipping (bus drivers, etc.)
-Personal items: souvenirs, telephone calls and internet, snacks, drinks, etc.
Australia Specific Inclusions:
-Meals: 2 meals a day (Breakfast and Dinner)
-Hostels/Hotels: Athletes will stay in a combination of youth hostels, multi-share lodges, and twin share room (always with their own bed of course). Parents will stay at a hotel or twin/double share at a hostel (the twin/double rooms at the hostels we use are excellent and similarly priced to a downtown 3 star hotel.
Join the Team!
Brandt Parkerton (California)
"Hey coach, thank you for inviting me to play for Team USA this summer. It was really fun and I appreciate it."
June 12, 2016Read More Testimonials