- Past Tours
- Profile LOGIN
Euro Basketball Cup 2018
- SPORTS: Men’s and Women’s Basketball
- WHO: Ages 10-18
- WHAT: Euro Basketball Cup
- WHERE: Spain (Host city is near Barcelona)
- WHEN: June 18-26, 2018 (Tournament is June 22-24)
- ITINERARY: Sample Euro Basketball Cup Itinerary *subject to changes
- HOW MUCH: $3,900 if paying in full for all travelers at time of enrollment. $4,200 if using a payment plan or adding additional travelers to an existing traveler.
- FLIGHT INFO: You can find exact flight details on the TRIPS page after you log in.
Media Center (More Trip Info)
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO Include:
-Round trip airfare, taxes, and service fees from the team’s departure airport
-International hotel accommodations, taxes, and service fees (occupancy rules vary, see below)
-All airport transfers and transportation to scheduled activities
-Entertainment as outlined in the itinerary (amazing sightseeing excursions, authentic cultural experiences, guided educational tours)
-SaWUSA uniforms and equipment (*personalized souvenir jersey is an optional added fee)
-Entrance fees for the games/tournaments and international & USA sport sanctioning and approvals
-Experienced and knowledgeable local tour managers and SaWUSA coaches
-Outstanding service and commitment to your trip of a lifetime
-Teammates and friendships that you will remember forever
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO NOT Include:
-Travel to your departure airport
-Passport / Visa fees
-Individual medical insurance (primary)
-Travel insurance (recommended)
-Customary tipping (bus drivers, etc.)
-Personal items: souvenirs, telephone calls and internet, snacks, drinks, etc.
Euro Basketball Cup Specific Inclusions:
-Meals: Three meals a day served at the hotel
-Hotels: based on 2 per room for adults, 3-4 per room for athletes, 3 star hotels
Join the Team!
Lydia Luna and Cynthia Reddick, Grandmother and Aunt of Gianna Luna (California)
“The price was well worth it. It was an amazing experience. One we will never forget. It was a wonderful opportunity for all of us, especially the students. It was great to see the girls bond after such a short time. It was so much fun. Thanks for inviting her and bringing us along. Now she wants to go again!"
June 12, 2016Read More Testimonials