- 2019 Tours
- 2020 Tours
- Past Tours
- Profile LOGIN
Euro Basketball Cup 2018
- SPORTS: Men’s Basketball
- WHO: Ages 15-18
- WHAT: Euro Basketball Cup
- WHERE: Spain (Host city is near Barcelona)
- WHEN: June 18-26, 2018 (Tournament is June 22-24)
- ITINERARY: Sample Euro Basketball Cup Itinerary *subject to changes
- HOW MUCH: $3,900 if paying in full for all travelers at time of enrollment. $4,200 if using a payment plan or adding additional travelers to an existing traveler.
- FLIGHT INFO: You can find exact flight details on the TRIPS page after you log in.
Media Center (More Trip Info)
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO Include:
-Round trip airfare, taxes, and service fees from the team’s departure airport
-International hotel accommodations, taxes, and service fees (occupancy rules vary, see below)
-All airport transfers and transportation to scheduled activities
-Entertainment as outlined in the itinerary (amazing sightseeing excursions, authentic cultural experiences, guided educational tours)
-SaWUSA uniforms and equipment (*personalized souvenir jersey is an optional added fee)
-Entrance fees for the games/tournaments and international & USA sport sanctioning and approvals
-Experienced and knowledgeable local tour managers and SaWUSA coaches
-Outstanding service and commitment to your trip of a lifetime
-Teammates and friendships that you will remember forever
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO NOT Include:
-Travel to your departure airport
-Passport / Visa fees
-Individual medical insurance (primary)
-Travel insurance (recommended)
-Customary tipping (bus drivers, etc.)
-Personal items: souvenirs, telephone calls and internet, snacks, drinks, etc.
Euro Basketball Cup Specific Inclusions:
-Meals: Three meals a day served at the hotel
-Hotels: based on 2 per room for adults, 3-4 per room for athletes, 3 star hotels
Join the Team!
Amanda Epstein (New York)
"Thank you! It was lots of fun and a great experience!!"
July 3, 2017Read More Testimonials