- Past Tours
- Profile LOGIN
Euro Basketball Cup 2017
- SPORTS: Men’s and Women’s Basketball
- WHO: Ages 10-18
- WHAT: Euro Basketball Cup (Tournament Website, 2016 Tournament Program)
- WHERE: Spain (Host city is Barcelona)
- WHEN: June 20-28, 2017 (Tournament is June 23-25)
- ITINERARY: Barcelona 2017 Final Detailed Itinerary *subject to changes
- HOW MUCH: $3,900 if paying in full for all travelers at time of enrollment. $4,200 if using a payment plan or adding additional travelers to an existing traveler.
- FLIGHT INFO: The US departure city for this flight is Boston (BOS). You can find exact flight details on the TRIPS page after you log in.
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO Include:
-Round trip airfare, taxes, and service fees from the team’s departure airport
-International hotel accommodations, taxes, and service fees (occupancy rules vary, see below)
-All airport transfers and transportation to scheduled activities
-Entertainment as outlined in the itinerary (amazing sightseeing excursions, authentic cultural experiences, guided educational tours)
-Team USA uniforms and equipment (*personalized souvenir jersey is an optional added fee)
-Entrance fees for the games/tournaments and international & USA sport sanctioning and approvals
-Experienced and knowledgeable local tour managers and Team USA coaches
-Outstanding SaW service and commitment to your trip of a lifetime
-Teammates and friendships that you will remember forever
All STUDENTathleteWorld Tours Trips DO NOT Include:
-Travel to your departure airport
-Passport / Visa fees
-Individual medical insurance (primary)
-Travel insurance (recommended)
-Customary tipping (bus drivers, etc.)
-Personal items: souvenirs, telephone calls and internet, snacks, drinks, etc.
Barcelona Specific Inclusions:
-Meals: Three meals a day served at the hotel
-Hotels: based on 2 per room for adults, 3-4 per room for athletes, 3/4 star hotels
Staff / Coaches / Chaperones
COACHES – TBA
Tamir Rattenbach, Tour Director (Barcelona, Spain) – Our tour director will meet us at the airport when we land and will help coordinate the trip. The advantage of having a ground crew is having a local who knows the ins and out of the country we are in. Our partners in Europe have been doing this for a long time and will take great care of our group.
Parents – In addition to our Staff, Coaches, and Delegation Managers, we will also have a good number of parents of our athletes traveling with us. While they have no duties other that to enjoy themselves, they will be able to assist in some chaperoning of the teams. About 50% of our athletes will travel with family and 50% will travel alone.
Join the Team!
Victoria Duenas (California)
"I really appreciate the opportunity...such an amazing experience!"
August 9, 2017Read More Testimonials